How Motivational Affirmations Will Change Your Life
Posted on December 12 2019
Are your negative internal dialogues keeping you from doing things you want to do? Do you lack confidence, even though you know that other people believe in your abilities?
If so, you may appreciate some help getting inspired and motivated! Negative self-talk can be a roadblock to doing your best, pursuing your dreams, and enjoying life. On the other hand, positive self-talk will spur you on to do great things and live an exciting life full of passion!
Motivational Affirmations For Your Life
A great way to get motivated is to use motivational affirmations. Using affirmations can change how you think about yourself and how you view the world around you. These positive statements can bring you the motivation you seek, as well as happiness, joy, and passion.
When you're feeling negative or down, repeating affirmations can immediately improve your mood.
Even though affirmations can work immediately, don't think of them as a quick fix.
Positive affirmations are most effective in the long-term, so you can get what you deeply desire out of life.
When you use affirmations, you are reprogramming the way you think. You replace your negative self-talk and doubts with positive, motivating thoughts. Eventually, these positive thoughts become a reality.
These motivational affirmations work because they push away the negative thoughts that are limiting you day in and day out. You can leave your negative thinking behind if you fill your current thoughts with positive, motivational affirmations.
Before you know it, these affirmations will become second nature, allowing you to change your life systematically, one thought at a time.
Here are the top ten motivational affirmations:
- I welcome positive energy and I use that feeling to accomplish more.
- I use my energy to live my life to the fullest.
- No matter what I'm working on, I'm always committed to completing my goal.
- I trust my thought processes. They are precise and I am competent.
- I can find my own intrinsic motivator.
- Regardless of how hard I may fall, I get back up, dust myself off, and forge on.
- No matter the challenge, I will see it through.
- I enjoy being responsible for my actions.
- My life is full of purpose, exciting change, and many recognized deeds.
- By commemorating the smallest nuggets of success, I am motivated to complete the more significant tasks.
Use this list of affirmations in those moments of self-doubt to help you find the motivation you need. Repeat them in the morning when you first wake up or make them your last thoughts at night before you sleep.
You can also find other affirmations that have special meaning to you or write your own statements. It doesn't matter where you get them, as long as they speak to your heart and are focused on the present.
We all need a motivational boost from time to time. Now you don't have to look to other people or situations to keep you moving forward. Keep your affirmation list updated, repeat them several times a day and soon you'll be living the passionate life you've always wanted!
Love, Light and Empathy,
Your Spiritual Planet Family